“The glory of God is man fully alive.”
St. Irenaeus, 2nd century AD
Why St. Dunstan’s Academy?
St. Dunstan’s Academy is an all-boys boarding school built on four main pillars: Christian formation, classical academics, farming, and the skilled trades.
God’s desire for every young man is that he grows “unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ” (Ephesians 4:13).
At St. Dunstan’s, we challenge boys to grow into godly men through prayer and song, play and deep study, apprenticeship and friendship, leisure and good work, all the while providing them with mentors to guide them through their rites of passage.
Help Us Build a School for Boys, Centered Around the True. the Good. the Beautiful.
Our campus is planted on an old 176-acre farm we’re restoring so we can cultivate good men. For the school and our students to flourish, we need to build:
- A Great Hall where the boys can live, eat, study, and gather.
- Faculty housing for at least four families.
- A Chapel/Church that is beautiful, large enough for the school, and inspires devotion and joy.
- Shop buildings for apprenticeships in the traditional trades
- A Library full of beautiful and inspiring books.
- Bunkhouses for the boys. These can be built before year 1, or built by the boys and faculty over several years.
- Non-traditional pedagogical spaces such as a woodlands obstacle course, a simple athletic field, an archery range, as well as some tree houses and A-Frames for classroom space.
- Books and classroom equipment though this will be much less than conventional schools require.
You can help bring this vision to life.
Make a Financial Contribution
Donate Equipment or Resources
Join Our Mailing List
Keep Up With Our Efforts
St. Dunstan’s Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin in its admissions process or in the administration of any of its policies and programs.